Smurfit Kappa March is one of the UK’s largest producers of corrugated packaging for the trade. We have a vision of becoming an indispensable partner to our customers delivered through operational excellence and a highly engaged workforce.
Conversion Production Operator
The Operations team are currently recruiting for a Production Operative to join their March site. This role is to be employed on a 3 shift rotation basis in order to support the business to meet its changing production demands.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate full flexibility in terms of both shift patterns and work areas within the operations function .
Previous experience working within a factory/operations environment or working shifts will be an advantage. Full training will be provided to develop the necessary skills
Key requirements of this role include an ability to;
- Follow health and safety policies and procedures and be proactive in supporting a positive health and safety culture;
- Adhere to defined procedures and performance standards to ensure operations are compliant with the required quality standards to meet customer requirements;
- Participate in proactive problem solving exercises to address any issues impacting on production;
- Communicate with all team members to ensure that a high quality handover takes place;
- Understand basic numerical data required to operate to the required production standards;
- Work well on own initiative and as a member of various teams within the Operations function.
- A competitive annual salary.
- 25 days' holiday a year, plus 8 bank holidays.
- Workplace pension.
- Regular bespoke training.
Conversion production operatives are crucial to the success of this business.
Please apply via the company's dedicated recruitment portal.
The closing date for this vacancy is 1st July2022