Customer Service Advisor - Maternity Cover
Smurfit Kappa Sheetfeeding
Customer Service Advisor – Norwich ( Fixed term maternity cover until the end of 2020)
Smurfit Kappa Sheetfeeding are one of the UK’s largest producers of corrugated packaging for the Trade. We have a vision of becoming an indispensable partner to our customers delivered through operational excellence and a highly engaged workforce. We are currently looking for a full time Customer Service Advisor to cover maternity leave, within our internal sales team at our Norwich Site.
The successful candidate will need to be driven to provide a comprehensive front-line service to deal with customer queries in a responsive and professional manner to provide the best possible customer service and represent the Company positively. Key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer calls as the first point of contact, ensuring the best possible customer service is provided at all times
- Processing customer orders in a timely manner in line with key performance indicators
- Processing customer complaints in line with business processes and ensuring customers are kept up to date
- Developing strong professional relationships with customers and colleagues alike and;
- Identifying opportunities to enhance the customer experience by making service improvement recommendations
To be successful in this role, candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent Communication Skills both oral and written communication skills with a high level of numeracy
- A passion for customer care
- Being able to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure
- High levels of accuracy with data entry
- Good general ICT skills
- An ability to make decisions in line with current business processes
- An ability to act with integrity and take ownership of customer service issues through to resolution
Applicants should click on the Apply Now button on the right and follow the on-line application process.
The closing date for applications is 24th January 2020.
Please note that this vacancy is open to both internal and external candidates. Internal applicants should advise their line manager prior to making an application.