Die Cutter Operator
An opportunity has arisen from continuous business growth and employee progression in our client's Chelmsford plant for an experienced Die Cutter Operator. To be successful in joining the Production Team you will need to be highly motivated, focused and driven. Demonstrating a positive can do and safe attitude, together with excellent self-organisation and teamwork skills. For a good fit within this dynamic successful team, our client is looking for applicants who are great communicators and able to work as part of a team to meet production targets in line with the site's Health & Safety culture.
Previous experience from the corrugated sector is preferred.
To be successful for this role, candidates will ideally meet most or all of the following requirements:
- Understand and work to high Health & Safety standards, including reporting any H&S issues.
- Complying with Quality and Hygiene specifications and requirements.
- Taking dimensional and visual measurements and associating these with products specifications, ensuring products are within tolerance of customer expectations
- Setting machinery via a computer and manually
- Demonstrating flexibility in operating a variety of machinery proficiently
- Cleaning and maintaining machinery
- Work with your Team Leader on process/continuous improvement projects
- Ensure accurate records are maintained throughout production process.
- Assist your Team Leader in improving all KPI’s with effective utilisation of labour and resources.
- Minimise downtime by forward planning to ensure all materials are available well in advance
- To help utilise allocated labour to the best effect in order to achieve identified priorities.
In return our client offers:
- £12.60 per hour
- 25 holidays per year + 8 bank holidays
- Regular bespoke training
- Workplace pension
The intention will be to contact applicants within 7 days of the closing date, the closing date is 30th September 2021