UK Experience Centres Manager
With around 46,000 employees across 35 countries, our client is one of the leading producers of paper-based packaging in the world, and a publicly listed company in both Dublin and London. Its mission is to deliver customer satisfaction, personal development for employees, respect for the local community and environment and great shareholder value, all through its highly entrepreneurial culture.
We are currently recruiting for a UK Experience Centres Manager.
UK Experience Centres Manager - based in Northampton with travel as required
As a business we are both creative and innovative, providing eye catching retail ready packaging solutions to support the sales and marketing campaigns of most of the UK manufacturing industry, as well as a vast range of protective transit packaging. Add to that the fact that paper based packaging is the ultimate sustainable resource – in the UK 80% of all corrugated cardboard is recycled, and the average cardboard box contains 75% recycled fibres, this has to be a business worth considering.
With the development of the new flagship experience centre & ISTA testing lab in Northampton we are recruiting for a UK Experience Centres Manager. This new role will be responsible for leading the portfolio of UK Experience Centres to ensure creative design & innovation solutions are promoted to all stakeholders, supporting the company business objectives. The successful candidate will drive new business development with the Top 200 users of corrugated in the UK, demonstrating the expertise and value innovation we can deliver to our customers.
Key accountabilities include:
- Manage the UK EC teams to ensure strategic design development is customer centric and value adding.
- Proactively engage with BDM’s and Account Managers to lead new business development opportunities and support account retention.
- Share best practice and design insights between the UK EC team and production sites.
- Consults with design & sales teams on operational design processes.
- Identify and measure key metrics for projects in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Develop & support the EC team members growth.
- Consult on various EC projects and visits.
- Provide both a UK & Group perspective to projects to maximise opportunity.
- Project manage key opportunities, with clearly defined milestones.
- Champion Group initiatives and ensure the team have broad knowledge of the tools, products & services to showcase their value.
- Host customer workshops and shape briefs from concept to implementation.
- Network with EC centres within Group to maximise knowledge and share research.
Key knowledge & experience:
- Leadership & influencing skills
- Project Management Skills
- High level expertise in Design process
- Adaptability and be able to complete a wide range of different tasks.
- Numerate, accurate
- Commercial awareness
- Problem solver
- Confident and able communicator
- Competitive Salary
- Company car
- Company pension
- 25 days annual leave
Applicants should click on the Apply Now button on the right and follow the on-line application process
The closing date for applications is 26th March 2021