Smurfit Kappa Machine Systems currently have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Administrator. Reporting directly to the General Manager and providing support to colleagues in Engineering, Sales and Finance. This role represents an exciting opportunity to provide technical assistance to colleagues across the Machine Systems business.
- To provide support and assistance with administrative tasks within Smurfit Kappa Machine Systems
- Implement and maintain business management systems in line with Quality, Health and Safety and environmental standards.
- To provide costings for enquiries in line with the costing model.
- Assess cost effectiveness of orders and track actual costs relative to budget and report status on a regular basis to ensure costs are in line with forecasts.
- Monitor and review data and information to detect or assess problems.
- Input to and maintain pricing database to ensure current at all times.
- To support the sales process where required including preparing and submitting quotations for work.
- Creating and analysing reports and sharing the findings as requested.
- General office administration including holiday bookings, time and attendance corrections, preparing data for payroll.
- Project work and workforce planning.
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent IT skills with a good understanding of general PC packages.
- Quality systems, environmental and health and safety experience
- Some previous experience of cost estimating, ideally in an engineering environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be an excellent communicator who is flexible, creative and thrives in a challenging environment
- Organised, pro-active individual who demonstrates a positive and professional attitude
- Be able to work as part of a team or under own initiative
If you meet the above criteria and would like to join the SK Machine Systems team, please follow the link below, click the Apply Now button and follow the on-line application process