Front of House Administrator
The Smurfit Kappa Group plc are Europe's leading corrugated packaging company and one of the leading paper-based packaging companies in the world. An industry leader with 46,000 employees globally, 350 production sites around the world, with locations in 23 countries in Europe and 13 countries in the Americas.
People are at the heart of the organisation and we are constantly working towards creating a fully inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds are free to be themselves and can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of our communities.
Smurfit Kappa Corrugated UK are;
- A Disability Confident Employer and guarantee an interview to candidates who meet our essential criteria.
- Open to considering flexible working, such as part-time hours, hybrid working and other flexible options.
- Happy to offer a wide range of Family Friendly policies including emergency time off for dependants and to provide generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave provisions for our valued colleagues.
The Front of House Administrator will be the first point of contact for the Company both by telephone and face to face. Providing administrative support across the Organisation.
The job holder must be discreet, trustworthy and 100% confidential as they may have access to highly sensitive documents including HR communications. A balance between the openness of a receptionist and confidential aspects which would not permit discussion with anyone is a balance the individual must be comfortable with and capable of maintaining at all times
Key skills and responsibilities required for the role
- Reception/Switchboard; with requirements to man from 9.00am to 3.30pm (hours can be flexible) Monday to Friday. This element of the role includes welcoming visitors/customers/contractors and arrangement of meetings and facilities which will in some cases extend to the management of guests and meetings, provide meeting support including refreshments as required, room bookings and preperation, maintain visitor registers, issuing of appropriate PPE, ensuring H&S policies are adhered to
- Admin & PA support for the General Manager
- Administrative support for finance & HR which includes raising POs, PO queries, managing the pool car
- Have responsibility for company communication notice boards including visitor notifications updated on site boards
- Daily movement of mail – removal of parcels delivered to reception to the correct department/person
- General administrative support which includes booking of hotels, ordering of stationery, ordering of uniform, assisting in the organisation of events, taking minutes and assisting with the preparation of presentations. Any other ad hoc administration tasks as required
Competative salary dependant upon experience
25 days holiday + statutory holidays
Training and Development Opportunities
The Front of House Administrator is a new and exciting role. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation
Applications to be recieved no later than 9th September 2022
Interviews to take place week commencing 19th September 2022