Smurfit Kappa is a world leader in packaging, employing over 45,000 employees in 21 countries in Europe and 13 in the Americas. We collaborate with forward thinking customers by sharing superior product knowledge, market understanding and insights into packaging trends to ensure business success in our markets. We have an unrivalled portfolio of paper‐based packaging solutions which is constantly updated with market‐leading innovations.
Smurfit Kappa Sheetfeeding are one of the UK’s largest producers of corrugated packaging for the Trade. We have a vision of being recognised as market leaders by our customers who describe us as indispensable. Customer service and quality are placed at the heart of how we run our business.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator to join our Sheetfeeding Division based in Norwich. The HR Administrator will work closely with the HR team to deliver a full and effective HR service. Key duties include;
- Leading the full recruitment administration process including placing advertisements, supporting managers with shortlisting and inviting candidates for assessments.
- Responsible for the new starter and leaver documentation process.
- Liaising regularly with local and central payroll teams.
- Co-ordinate internal competency-based training in line with training plan.
- Ensuring employee communications including site briefs, SKTV, HR noticeboards and posters are scheduled and up to date.
- Arranging long service and retirement awards in line with Company policy.
- Administering the employee recognition and sponsorship schemes.
- Managing travel arrangements for the Senior Team.
- Co-ordinating staff events and ensuring suitable hospitality arrangements are in place for key meetings
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate;
- High quality, efficient administration skills.
- Ability to plan, organise and multi-task to a very high standard
- Excellent communications skills including verbal and written
- Proficient IT skills – word, excel, outlook and other in-house database systems.
- High levels of accuracy in data entry and communications
- Tenacity and ability to follow through on tasks to completion
- Able to work independently and use initiative as well as being a good team player.
- A flexible approach is essential.
- Occasional UK travel may be required.
If you would like to apply for this position, please click on the below link and follow the online application process.
For internal applicants it is essential that you ensure that your line manager is aware of your desire to be considered for this role.