CIMA Finance Graduate Scheme
The Smurfit Kappa Group plc are Europe's leading corrugated packaging company and one of the leading paper-based packaging companies in the world. An industry leader with 46,000 employees globally, 350 production sites around the world, with locations in 23 countries in Europe and 13 countries in the Americas.
People are at the heart of the organisation and we are constantly working towards creating a fully inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds are free to be themselves and can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of our communities.
Smurfit Kappa Corrugated UK are;
- A Disability Confident Employer and guarantee an interview to candidates who meet our essential criteria.
- Open to considering flexible working, such as part-time hours, hybrid working and other flexible options.
- Happy to offer a wide range of Family Friendly policies including emergency time off for dependants and to provide generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave provisions for our valued colleagues.
CIMA Finance Graduate Scheme - Starting in April 2023!
Are you a recent graduate looking for your first role in finance and keen to progress with a company that fully supports your training journey? Then our finance graduate programme is for you!
Designed to create a pipeline of future finance talent and we are now accepting applications to join ASAP.
We are looking for talented, dynamic, and ambitious graduates with the ability to adapt, to join the finance team on a three-year programme. You will gain a wide exposure to key areas of operational finance and an introduction into other departments allowing you to develop an understanding of our entire business and how finance is a valuable partner to the wider organisation.
The finance scheme is a great opportunity for those looking to develop their career in a FTSE 100 company whilst training towards their professional finance qualification. You will learn the key skills, attributes, relationships, technical and operational understanding, to be a valuable business partner, including preparing and providing key financial information to assist with the monthly reporting cycles and key decision making.
You will undertake placements at our sites around the UK and move every 10-12 months so you will need to be both mobile and adaptable to make the most of this exciting opportunity. In addition, we will support your professional development and enable you to study towards your CIMA qualification.
What you will have
- Degree ideally in accounting, finance or business finance
- Essential that you have you have a passion for wanting to pursue a career in finance
- Willingness to travel around the UK and are happy to rotate to different sites every 12 months
- Be comfortable with prioritising commitments and delivering in specified timescales
- The ability to find innovative and creative solutions to solve problems
- The willingness to challenge the norm
- Full driving license
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Living allowance
- CIMA training costs covered
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you are interested in the challenge click the Apply Now button on the right and follow the on-line application process.
The closing date for applications is 19th March 2023.
Salary £27,000 per annum plus £6,600 accommodation allowance per annum
Type Full time
Closing Date for Applications