Customer Services Co-Ordinator
Smurfit Kappa are one of the UK's largest producers of corrugated packaging for the trade. We have a vision of becoming an indispensable partner to our customers delivered through operational excellence and a highly engaged workforce.
With around 46,000 employees across 35 countries, our client is one of the leading producers of paper-based packaging in the world, and a publicly listed company in both Dublin and London. Its mission is to deliver customer satisfaction, personal development for employees, respect for the local community and environment and great shareholder value, all through its highly entrepreneurial culture.
This company is a world leader in paper based packaging and is the European leader in containerboard, solid board, corrugated and solid board packaging. The organisation strives to be a customer orientated, market led company which satisfies the personal development of its employees.
The company currently have an exciting vacancy for a Customer Services Co-ordinator based at their West Auckland site.
Reporting directly to the CS Team Leader, the role is to join a team of established Co-ordinators who continually strive to provide excellent customer service and are the primary contact for day-to-day communications with our customers.
The main objective of the Customer Services department is to fulfil the needs of the customer in line with agreed business process and to meet and exceed the needs of the customer whilst keeping the best interests of the company at heart.
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic and a commitment to succeed. You should have the ability to use your own initiative, whilst being a strong team player.
- To manage customer expectations around order placement and delivery against agreed SLAs.
- Manage stocks against agreed levels (to be reviewed quarterly) to ensure balance between OTIF levels, production capacity and aged stock.
- Manage order book in line with transport planning to ensure timely delivery whilst minimizing cost impact to the business.
- Customer account management - developing good customer relationships, looking after customers to ensure business levels are maintained.
Communication – Planning
- Liaise with other departments to maintain the most cost effective and efficient service throughout the company and ensure that customers are fully informed of issues affecting production or timescales.
- To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships with all internal and external customers
- Relevant Customer, external/internal accounts queries
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Good commercial awareness
- A genuine interest in working with and helping customers
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good presentation and a polite, tactful and friendly character
- A good understanding of numbers and planning
- The ability to be flexible, decisive and quick thinking
- The ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a patient, calm and effective way
- An understanding of computer systems
- Develop good, productive working relationships with internal and external customers
In return our client offers:
- A competitive salary
- 33 days total annual holiday
- Contributory Company Pension (above Auto enrolment requirements)
- Regular health checks
Should you wish to join this fun, dynamic hard working team please apply through the dedicated recruitment page.
The intention will be to contact you within 7 days of the closing date
Salary £21,000 to £23,000 per annum
Type Full time
Closing Date for Applications