Customer service coordinator
Smurfit Kappa, Weston Super Mare operates to Qualtiy and food safety standards ISO9001-2015 and BRCGS Packaging materials issue 6, and is progressing its vision well as an indispensable partner to their customers.
They are now looking for a Customer Service Co-ordinator to join a busy and dynamic team to support continued customer growth in line with company strategy in their Weston Super Mare Plant. This site has 183 employees, working in a friendly, fun and hard working environment.
This role will be responsible for understanding customer requirements, coordinating comprehensive information to all departments, to achieve and exceed customer expectations of accurate and timely deliveries. Keeping customers fully informed of any concerns, actively working with the site team to meet all business targets. This is an office based role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with various departments including planning, transport & External Sales to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Processing orders and any amendments in a timely effective manner, keeping customers fully informed
- Ensuring all relevant procedures under ISO9001-2015 & BRC standards are adhered to.
- Processing, monitoring and follow up of customer quality complaints.
- Maintaining agreed stock levels where applicable and closely monitor aged stocks.
- Processing customer artwork briefs, to customer approval level.
- Measuring customer OTIF (On Time in Full measure), feeding back accordingly to relevant colleagues.
- Provide Reception cover over breaks periods.
- Understand and comply with all Health & Safety requirement.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a Customer Service role - an essential requirement.
- Pass level in English and Maths GCSE or equivalent qualification.
- Great IT skills specifically Microsoft packages & capability of learning new systems.
- Ability to prioritise workload, achieve deadlines and work well in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills & be a good team player
- Self-motivated with good commercial acumen.
The job holder should also have the ability to act under pressure, have a flexible attitude to enable adaptability in what is often a dynamic environment
- Annual salary £22k progressing to £27k p.a. on successfully completing probationary period
- 25 days holiday p.a. & Bank holidays
- Company pension
- On site canteen and parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular bespoken training
- Employee health checks
- Covid risk control measures in place
If you would like to join the team and believe you can make a difference then please click on APPLY. Should you be succesful in achieving the shortlist you will be invited to an interview. The closing date is 9th April and we intend to contact you back within 2 weeks of the closing date.